BUTCHER COUNTER ASSISTANT
TERM: Permanent position
LOCATION: Head Office, Drumhilla Farm, 13 Crossnamuckley Road, Newtownards, BT22 2AA
HOURS: (5 days including a Saturday, Hours: 7.30-5.30)
WAGE: Offering a competitive salary
Corries Meats, established in 1977, is a local family owned business. Corries is a thriving retail and wholesale business, with 7 shops around North Down and several retail outlets.
We want the best people to work for us and we know that a supportive and friendly working environment plays a key role in attracting and retaining employees. We promote the sharing of knowledge and invest in training and development.
We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the team.
- A fully qualified Retail Counter Butcher with a minimum of 2 years butchery experience.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cut, trim, and prepare meat to specific meat and customer specifications.
- Have a good understanding of product/customer specification and possess the ability to meet these specifications.
- Ensure all stock is displayed according to layout standards and the display is maintained throughout the day.
- Preparing meat for display following company standards.
- Serve customers in an enthusiastic and friendly manner.
- Adaptable to change and production demands.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Quality standards.
- Communicate effectively with others.
INFORMATION AND BENEFITS
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discount
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
- Permanent Contract
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 25th February 20201