Rhubarb gathered from local farms is infused with fresh chopped ginger producing a classic flavour with a hearty kick!
- A wonderful dressing for a griddled pear and blue cheese salad.
- Marinade some venison (or lamb) in this flavour with some garlic and rosemary.
- Pour into a beef casserole for a gentle kick!
- Drizzle into a stir fry.
- Bake stone fruit (plums, nectarines etc) for 30 minutes in a slow oven with a little apple juice.
- Make an upside down plum cake having cooked the plums in a pan in this flavour.
- Add it to rhubarb crumble.