A versatile, savoury syrup, pairing succulent blackberries with fragrant thyme picked from the garden, this delicious balsamic yields a rich velvety finish to enhance casseroles, grilled meats, sauces and salads.
- A delicious salad dressing – mix with a good quality extra virgin olive oil or on its own.
- Drizzle over a grilled Halloumi, beetroot and rocket salad.
- Great with beef and lamb. Make some holes in the raw meat with a skewer and pour in the balsamic.
- Use as a marinade – alongside a little wine, and olive oil.
- Pour over roasting veggies half way through.
- Delicious added into Apple and blackberry crumble or pie.