Armagh Bramley Apples create this Balsamic infusion. The rounded acidity of the apples coupled with the sweet Balsamic make this a winning combination.
- Excellent as a salad dressing on its own, mix with olive oil or Rosemary and Garlic Broighter Gold Rapeseed oil.
- Sprinkle over a salad Nicoise.
- Delicious with any pork dish – add it to a casserole or use it in a marinade.
- Marinade a butterflied leg of lamb for a barbecue.
- Drizzle over roasting veg half way through the cooking to caramelize and flavour.
- Dress up a chick pea, red onion and tomato salad,
- or a butterbean stew.
- Add into apple crumble for extra flavour.
- Drizzle over cheese on toast.